Asylum Access’s mission is to make human rights a reality for refugees. Our social media platforms are used to keep our community updated on our impact and informed about topics related to human rights.
You are welcome to share your valuable views and comments but we would like to remind you that this is a public forum, where you are legally responsible for the content that you share. By joining and engaging with our social media platforms, you accept the following terms:
1. You understand that all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content is originated. This means that you, but not Asylum Access, are entirely responsible for all Contents that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit.
2. All Content you post are your personal opinion and by no means the standpoint of Asylum Access.
3. Messages and replies shall be based on facts and relevant to the topic. Off-topic comments or links, especially those that contain indecent or illegal contents are subject to removal.
4. Advertising for other businesses/organizations or any form of promotions, such as other accounts or groups, sponsorship notes, petitions, campaigns or chain messages are subject to removal.
6. Respect intellectual property rights including but not limited to reports, photos, and videos. We will remove content that is or suspected to be infringing laws or regulations related to privacy or intellectual property rights.
7. Respect everyone’s right to privacy; please do not submit confidential, sensitive or private information – including phone numbers, addresses or other details – about any individual. Remember, once you publish information, you release control over what you post.
8. We have the right to block your account from further participation of discussion or activities if you misuse the account, for example if you:
- upload, post, email, offer or otherwise transmit any Contents which you have no right (either proprietary, contractual, or fiduciary) to transmit or which is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory or otherwise objectionable; or
- upload, post, email, offer or otherwise transmit any Contents that infringe any proprietary rights or intellectual property rights including, without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright of any party.
9. Please be polite, respect yourself and others. Your messages and comments shall not incite hatred or discrimination, whether racial, social or political. Any obscene, indecent, insulting, aggressive, vulgar or harassing messages or links will be removed.
10. If you have any questions or concerns, whether related to the work we do or otherwise, please contact us by sending a private message.
If any user violates these Community Guidelines or Facebook Terms, we reserve our right to report the same to the relevant authorities/Facebook and block the relevant user. On the other hand, please report story or spam directly to Facebook if you find any inappropriate reply or message from other users.
Asylum Access may, in its sole and absolute discretion, delete, translate, publish (or not publish), materials submitted by you or any part thereof as we deem appropriate.
We do not endorse and are not responsible for the actions of third parties, including user comments or contents or any unauthorized use of our organisation.
Please visit http://www.facebook.com/about/ads/ to learn more about how Facebook enables organisations share your Likes or content with your friends, https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=privacy to adjust your Facebook privacy settings, and https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads§ion=social if you would like to opt-out of appearing in future Facebook advertisements whenever it is possible to do so.
These Community Guidelines are subject to change at any time without prior notice.