Asylum Access Thailand (AAT) is looking for community interpreters for a Somali, Jrai, and Urdu languages that is based in Thailand to be a part of our AAT Interpreter Team.
- Assisting in interpreting conversations from English to Somali OR Jrai OR Urdu between the legal advisor and clients
- Documents translation
- Proofreading or translating reviews
- Assisting in its communication between officer and clients
- Other tasks as required
- Fluency in English or Thai
- Basic computer skills
- Communication & team work abilities
- High level of responsibility
- Effective time management
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV/Resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, include your native speaking language as well as your contact information in the email.
We will close the job application once we find the right candidate.